We ask that visitors comply with all park rules:
- The Aquarium is a smoke-free park. Smoking permitted in parking lot only.
- Visitors age 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult chaperone (age 18+).
- As of reopening in July 2020, face coverings are required during your visit. In accordance with NY State policy, the Governor’s Executive Orders, and CDC recommendations, and to provide for the health and safety of our community, we require every individual who is age 3 and up to cover their nose and mouth with a mask or cloth face-covering when on grounds at our zoos and aquarium. For additional questions, or assistance with visit planning, please contact Guest Relations email@example.com.
- Do not feed our animal residents or throw things in exhibits, and stay on public paths at all times.
- No scooters, skateboards or bicycles. No balloons, and no beach umbrellas or beach supplies. These items must be left outside the park.
- Radios and speakers are prohibited. No playing ball during your visit.
- No pets. Only working service animals are permitted, in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. Pets, comfort animals, emotional support or therapy animals are not permitted at the Zoo.
- Deposit trash and recycling in designated receptacles.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- We reserve the right to inspect packages, bags, and containers.
- We reserve the right to escort from zoo grounds any individuals or groups who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals or the park, or that impinge upon the safety or enjoyment of the park by other guests.
- Do not approach, touch or feed local wildlife that you see on ground. Please respect and leave untouched the plants and trees around you.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed in the park.
- The solicitation of visitors, or the selling of any items is prohibited within the park, at its entrance gates, and along boundary sidewalks.
- During your visit, you may be photographed or videotaped by WCS (or by third parties authorized by WCS). Your image may also be observed and transmitted in real time by WCS via live webcam. Your admission serves as permission for the foregoing uses of your image. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without express permission of WCS
- Non-commercial photography for personal use is allowed, but tripods are restricted in several exhibits, and at the discretion of zoo staff. Commercial photography and filming requests must go through the Communications Department. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have a question? Read our FAQs. Or reach out to us directly.