our sea lion star! In this exclusive small-group session (10 people max), get
up close and personal while you learn about this dynamic species and current
conservation challenges. Souvenir photo of your close encounter included.
$39.95* PER PERSON
($35.95 WCS Members)
- All participants must be age 8 and over. Children age 8-13 yrs. must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- 20 minutes
- Weekends, September & October
- Your up-close animal experience will be captured by our photographer. 1 professional photo included with program ticket. Additional photo pose available for purchase.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- THIS TICKET IS FOR THE PROGRAM ONLY AND DOES NOT SERVE AS ADMISSION INTO THE AQUARIUM. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket in order to enter the park. Tickets or Membership can be purchased in advance online, or upon arrival at aquarium entrance.
- CHECK-IN FOR Sea Lion Close Encouter is at Aquatheater. We recommend planning to arrive at the park 1 hour prior to your program (due to unexpected delays from traffic or crowds!) Please be sure to plan enough time for arrival as programs will start on time and we are unable to accommodate or refund guests who arrive at check-in after program start time.
- RAIN OR SHINE. Programs run in all weather, and take place outdoors. We recommend comfortable clothing and secure, non-slip shoes. You may get wet!
- CAMERAS: no tripods; handheld devices are permitted but will be restricted to seat area only. Flashes are not permitted to be used in some situations. To ensure the safety of our animals, personal cameras (including those in cell phones or other electronic devices) cannot be carried onto the deck.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Only bring what you will carry, as we do not have space for storage and large items cannot be brought into behind-the-scenes areas.
- CHANGE/CANCELLATION: Program reservations are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed up to 5 days before the program and will be subject to a $15 Administrative Change Fee. Less than 5 days, changes are not permitted. (Contact us at email@example.com, or call 347-308-9021)
- ACCESSIBILITY: Please contact us prior to your program (347-308-9021) for any accessibility or special needs assistance so we are able to provide the best services and support, or prepare appropriate accommodations. Due to the up close environment with live animals, we cannot have service animals present during this program.
*Ticket is for program only and does not serve as admission to the park. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket in order to enter the NY Aquarium.