Dive in for your all-access
pass and unlock the secrets of our newest exhibit! In this small-group session you’ll
head through the keeper-only doors to get one-of-a-kind views, and discover insider
information of our work with amazing marine animals. Enjoy a stop at our
private touch pool for an exclusive VIP animal experience.
$45.95* Per Person
- 45 min
- Check ages for specific program dates (Tours available for ages 6 & up; 8 & up; and 15 & up)
- Each child age 6-7 yrs. must be accompanied by a paid adult (1:1 ratio).
- Children age 8-14 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- 12 people max
Member Discount Available!
Use code MEMBERVIP for 10% off your purchase. Must present valid WCS Membership card at program check-in or additional fees will apply.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- THIS TICKET IS FOR THE PROGRAM ONLY AND DOES NOT SERVE AS ADMISSION INTO THE AQUARIUM. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket in order to enter the park. Tickets or Membership can be purchased in advance online, or upon arrival at aquarium entrance. For early morning programs,
please be sure to purchase your admission ticket online in advance of arrival.
- CHECK-IN FOR BEHIND THE SCENES TOUR IS AT THE ADMISSIONS LOBBY.
We recommend planning to arrive at the park at least 30 min prior to your program (due to unexpected delays from traffic or crowds), and arrive at Check-In no later than 15 minutes prior to program start time. Please be sure to plan enough time for arrival as programs will start on time and we are unable to accommodate or refund guests who show up after the group has left the check-in area.
- RAIN OR SHINE. Programs run in all weather. We recommend comfortable clothing and secure, non-slip shoes.
no tripods, no selfie sticks, no long lenses; handheld
devices are permitted but may be restricted to use in certain locations.
Flashes are not permitted to be used in some situations.
- PERSONAL ITEMS:
Only bring what you will
carry, as we do not have space for storage and large items cannot be brought
into behind-the-scenes areas.
- CHANGE/CANCELLATION: Program reservations are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed up to 5 days before the program and will be subject to a $15 Administrative Change Fee. Less than 5 days, changes are not permitted. (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 347-308-9021)
- ACCESSIBILITY: Please contact us prior to
your program (347-308-9021) for any accessibility or special needs assistance
so we are able to provide the best services and support, or prepare appropriate
accommodations. Due to the up close environment with live animals, we cannot
have service animals present during this program.
*Ticket is for program only and does not serve as admission to the park. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket in order to enter the NY Aquarium.