Shark Feeding Experience - Private
In this private session, you'll head behind-the-scenes to witness the dedication and hard work of our talented animal care staff. The above-water views and exclusive access make this a must-see VIP experience!
About This Encounter
- 30 minutes. Includes travel time to walk from check-in to program area.
- All participants must be age 6 and over.
- 6 people maximum in your private group.
- Each child 6-7 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+)- 1:1 ratio required.
- Children 8-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+) - max of 4 children to 1 adult.
- This program is observation only. Guests do not touch or physically interact with sharks or sea turtles.
- Participants may come in contact with saltwater and may get splashed during the program.
- Program includes walking/standing for 30 minutes, plus multiple flights of stairs. Wheelchair accessible routes can be arranged. Contact email@example.com in advance for accessibility planning.
- Areas may be wet. Comfortable clothing and non-slip sneakers are recommended, as you will walk across wet floors and footbaths. Do not wear high-heeled shoes.
- Program areas have loud noises. Please be mindful of sensory sensitivities if considering this experience.
- Over-ear headsets with audio devices are used. Personal wired headphones or wired ear buds with standard jack plug can be brought by guests to used with aquarium's audio receiver.
- ALERGY ALERT: Please be aware that animals are fed fish and shellfish in these areas. Notify staff in advance if you have a related allergy.
- Program begins at the Aquarium entrance Lobby and ends at Ocean Wonders exhibit exit.
- PLAN PLENTY OF TIME FOR ARRIVAL TO THE AQUARIUM! This program is offered in morning and afternoon times. In June, July and August, be sure to plan to arrive to the park at least 2 hours prior to program start time if beginning after 11am. If driving you WILL experience traffic and parking delays. Programs are limited capacity and we cannot reschedule or refund guests that do not show up in time for their reservation. Tour starts promptly on time, and once group leaves the check-in area, late arrivals cannot join.
- BE SURE TO REVIEW ALL WILD ENCOUNTERS RULES AND POLICIES. By booking a ticket, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.
*This ticket is for the program ONLY and does not serve as admission into the aquarium. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket in order to enter the New York Aquarium. Tickets or Membership can be purchased in advance online.
Be sure to adhere to the age restrictions and chaperone policies. Due to limited capacity, tickets are final sale and errors based on age requirements will not be refunded.
MEMBER DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Use Promotion Code MEMBERVIP at checkout. Must present valid Membership card at program check-in. Code must be entered at the time of checkout for discount. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Not applicable towards prior purchases.
For questions or assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.