Aquatheater VIP PASS
Meet our pinniped star! In a special post-show program, guests get up close and personal with our seal or sea lions while they learn about these dynamic species. Enjoy the opportunity to talk directly with our trainers about the work they do and the animals they care for every day.
About This Encounter
- Reserved Premium Seating at the Aquatheater Show. The VIP after-show experience will begin shortly after other guests exit the stadium at show end.
- Program length after show – 15 min.
- Ticket time is the show start time (1:30pm, April – May 26, Sept 5- Oct 31 / 3:30pm, May 27 – Sept 4)
- IMPORTANT: Guest must arrive to the Aquatheater no later than 10 minutes prior to show start time in order to secure Premium seating. We cannot seat guests in this area after the show has started. (Premium Seating is front three rows of center-stage sections)
- Which sea lion or seal participates in the program will vary and is at the keeper’s discretion.
- Allergy Alert: Please be aware that animals are fed fish and shellfish during this encounter. Notify our staff in advance if you have a related allergy.
- Encounter ticket required for all participants age 3 and older.
- Children age 14 and under must be accompanied by a paid adult (18+) chaperone. Max of 4 children to 1 adult.
- Program and Premium Seating is limited to paid participants only. Other family or friends are not permitted.
- Plan plenty of time for arrival to the Aquarium! In June, July and August, be sure to plan to arrive to the park at least 1-2 hours prior to program start time, for programs beginning after 11am. Programs are limited capacity and we cannot reschedule or refund guests that do not show up in time for their reservation.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Contact us in advance if someone in your reservation needs assistance or accommodations for accessibility, so we can help provide the best Wild Encounter experience. Program area includes stairs. Adjustments for wheelchair accessibility can be made with advance planning. Please email at least 2 days prior to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ticket is for the program ONLY and does not serve as admission into the aquarium. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket in order to enter the New York Aquarium. Tickets or Membership can be purchased in advance online.
Be sure to adhere to the age restrictions and chaperone policies. Due to limited capacity, tickets are final sale and errors based on age requirements will not be refunded. Program is limited to paid participants and specific chaperones only. Other family/friends/children are not permitted at the program.
MEMBER DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Use promotion code MEMBERVIP at checkout for 10% off. Must present valid Membership card at program check-in.
Promotion code must be entered at the time of checkout for discount. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Not applicable towards prior purchases.
For questions or assistance, contact us at email@example.com.