Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Aquatic Health Volunteer."
- Interest in veterinary medicine or veterinary technology
- Commitment of 3 days per week for at least 3 months or 2 days per week for at least 6 months
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Be physically able to perform laborious tasks in extreme weather conditions and a fast paced environment
- Provide own housing and transportation
- Assist veterinary technicians, veterinarians, and water quality technicians with daily tasks
- Help clean and maintain the Aquatic Animal Health Center
- Clerical work
Please note that this position will be split as follows: 2 days per week with the Water Quality Lab and 1 day per week with the animal hospital staff (if 3 days/week) and 1 day per week each (if 2 days per week).This is an unpaid position.