For groups with a minimum of 10 people, we offer the following discounted prices. If you are purchasing trips for a school or youth group,
go to our field trips section for additional pricing and information.
All Advanced Group Tickets
*These rates apply to advanced and prepaid group bookings only. On site rates will vary.
Contact the WCS Group Sales Office to order tickets.
Mail: WCS Group Sales Department, 2300 Southern Boulevard, Bronx, NY 10460
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently experiencing higher than normal call volume. Please reach us by email. If your inquiry is regarding an existing reservation, please provide your reservation number.
Mailing Tickets: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15 or FREE if full payment for group order is received 2 weeks prior to group visit date and includes pre-paid bus parking. Mailing of tickets must be requested upon submitting payment.
Group Sales Policies and Procedures
- Payment in full is due 2 weeks in advance to receive the group rate, otherwise regular rates or additional fees may apply.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment. Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. WCS parks are open rain or shine and no refunds are issued due to inclement weather, mechanical and/or animal related issues.
- Student/Camp Groups require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors and chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
- Student rates are only applicable for students in grades K-12.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*
- Any unused pre-paid tickets may be exchanged for OPEN EXCHANGE TICKETS upon your groups check-in at admissions. Open exchange tickets are valid one year from the date printed. Tickets will not be exchanged once group has entered the park.
- WCS is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Therefore, tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be given.