Registration Opens January 22, 2020!
WCS Education Camp Principles of Excellence:
- Create a welcoming, fun and safe camp experience for all
- Foster curiosity, scientific inquiry, and critical thinking
- Instill an appreciation and connection to local and global wildlife and wild places
- Spend at least half of camp time outside the classroom
- Inspire all to take conservation action
Most week-long camps run Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00p.m.* and include:
- Exclusive early morning access to exhibits including Ocean Wonders: Sharks
- Animal encounters
- Keeper visits
- Behind-the-scenes experiences
- Science investigations
- Beach-based activities
- Special closing ceremony for caregivers on Fridays that will begin prior to 3:00 p.m.
*Extended Care available at an additional cost